pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bought and Sold: 1984 Bianchi Limited

I took a risk of buying this bike off ebay some time ago, despite the poor quality photos.
And the risk did not really pay off. :(
Although most of the parts were in pretty good shape (except some nicks on the rims -- which were gold anodized), the frame was pretty beat up cosmetically.

But ultimately, it ended up being quite useful to have, after my Univega Alpina 5.7's seatpost + saddle got stolen at Union Station. Instead of replacing the seatpost/saddle, I just rode this one.

And overall, I lost a little bit of money on this bike because I sold it for the same amount that I bought it for, but replaced the chain and rear tire.

Here are a few photos -- I don't know why but I just could not get this bike to come out good in most photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment